Fleet Forum Presents Fleet Excellence Training Week
Fleet Forum Presents—
Fleet Excellence Training Week
An entire week of interactive training, devoted to learning how to manage your fleet in an effective, safe and sustainable way. View & download the printable one-pager here.
Four weeks to choose from:
- June MENA Region (Jordan) 16 – 20 June 2013
- September Asia (Indonesia) 9 – 13 September 2013
- October Central America (Haiti) 14 – 18 October 2013
- November East Africa (Ethiopia) 25 – 29 November 2013
General Topics for the Weeklong Training:
- Excellence in Fleet Management: 2 days
- Effective Fleet Safety Strategies: 1.5 days
- Clean Fleet strategies: 1.5 days
Who should attend?
Executives, Fleet Managers and Supervisors of aid and development organizations that want to improve the effectiveness, safety and environmental impact of their fleet operations.
- Learn how safe, effective fleet management impacts both safety and efficient operation.
- Learn about the relation between fleet management and the performance of your organization
- Learn to identify the root causes of the road traffic accidents in your work environment
- Discover how a change in personal and organisational behaviour will reduce your risk of being involved in a road traffic accident.
- Learn how to reduce fleet risks caused by human factors
- Learn how clean fleet management can yield Lower operational costs through fuel savings while Reducing in air pollution and greenhouse gas emissions
- Learn how to extend vehicle life through improved maintenance, cleaner fuel use, and driver training
- Review initiatives that your organisation can put in place for improved fleet safety, effectiveness, and environmental impact
View & download the printable one-pager here. For more details about the Fleet Excellence Training Week, including details about the daily programme and the location of each training week, contact Rose van Steijn at Rose.van.Steijn@fleetforum.org