Apply for Fleet Forum Membership 2015
At the 2014 Annual Conference in Budapest, Hungary the Board of Fleet Forum presented the strategic agenda and the future structure to support Fleet Forum’s way forward. During the presentation, we introduced the membership model, examined its implications and gathered feedback. Since then we have used your impressions and suggestions to fine-tune the model and put in place the right internal structure.
We would like to invite organisations to become a member of Fleet Forum from January 1st, 2015. Like we have done in the past years, we will keep providing support to the aid and development and the commercial transport sectors in low- and middle-income countries, in the areas of road safety, cost efficiency, effectiveness and environmental impact. Now, as our organization enters a new phase in which we will expand our activities, we hope to welcome you as an official member of Fleet Forum you will consider joining us. Our success lies in engaging organisations with the ideas, resources, and influence to discuss fleet management practices and policies, like you, and who are willing to strive for fleet excellence.
We are confident that your Fleet Forum membership will yield positive results and numerous benefits such as:
- Gain a complete insight into your fleet management performance in relation to other organizations across multiple sectors
- Receive access to a wide array of fleet management solutions and tools at a reduced rate
- Social and business networking opportunities with humanitarian aid and development as well as commercial transport organizations
- Take advantage of the opportunity to voice via Fleet Forum your concerns about critical fleet management issues and exchange views with like-minded organizations
- Keep abreast of fleet management trends and developments and be invited to participate in shared activities
- Benefit from new solutions and tools, trainings and workshops for which Fleet Forum will attract funding
You will find more detailed information about our proposition for membership in the Fleet Forum membership brochure or on the join Fleet Forum page. Kindly review the documents, consider the possibility of membership and fill in the online application form ] on the Fleet Forum website.
In case you want to view the presentations used at the annual conference, please click on the following links:
We look forward to welcoming you as a member.