Fleet Forum invites you to become a Fleet Excellence Trainer
Over the years Fleet Forum has been active building fleet management knowledge and skills in staff members in aid and development organisations through the Fleet Forum Fleet Excellence Workshop. As the need for skilled and knowledgeable Fleet Manager is recognized by the sector and the demand for the Fleet Excellence Workshop is growing Fleet Forum, with support of USAID, is pleased to announce the launch of the Fleet Excellence Train the Trainers and invites former participants of the Fleet Excellence Workshop to register for participation. Successful completion of the programme will lead to trainer certification by Fleet Forum.
The Fleet Excellence Train the Trainers Programme will include:
- Access to fleet management e-learning modules, which will help participants to refresh their knowledge about Fleet Management
- Participation in a 3-day in-country Fleet Excellence Workshop which will include fleet management, fleet safety management and clean fleet strategy modules in order to observe the training from a trainer perspective
- Participation in a 2-day Fleet Excellence Train the Trainers Workshop.
- Facilitation of a 3-day Fleet Excellence Workshop by the participant in his/her own organization with support of Fleet Forum
The target audience for this event is former participants of the Fleet Excellence Training who have a passion for passing their fleet management knowledge and skills on to others, in and outside their organization.
To select the Trainers Fleet Forum will apply the following criteria:
- Participants have to submit an evaluation report of the action plan that was implemented after the Fleet Excellence Training
- Participants have to submit a roll-out plan for fleet management training within their own organisation at country and / or regional level. The plan must be endorsed by senior management.
Workshop Location and Dates
There are two weeks to choose from:
|Location||3-day Fleet Excellence Workshop||2-day Training of Trainers Workshop||Facilitation in own organisation|
|Uganda||12 – 14 October 2016||17 – 18 October 2016||19 – 21 October 2016|
|Nepal||24 – 26 October 2016||27 – 28 October 2016||31 October – 2 November 106|
Outcome of the Train the Trainers
The expected outcome of this programme is the development of confident, competent Fleet Excellence Trainers with the skills to design and implement Fleet Excellence Workshops.
Expectations after the Train the Trainers
After successful completion of the programme Fleet Forum expects the certified trainer to conduct minimum 2 Fleet Excellence Workshops per year in their own organisation at country and / or regional level.
Fleet Forum will support the Trainers with the administration, organisation and evaluation of the Fleet Excellence Workshop, while the trainer will be primarily responsible for training delivery and providing and receiving feedback from Fleet Forum.