Theme & Programme
The theme for our 2017 conference was the next step in our journey: Fleet Management Drives Organisational Success. We picked up on the progress made at the Annual Fleet Forum Conference 2016 in building fleet management competence in order to provide effective, sustainable transport.
The 2017 programme featured topics such as:
- How to implement improvements successfully
- What drives the number of vehicles?
- Driver competencies
- Use benchmark study to learn from each other
- Trends in technology
- What makes a fleet manager successful?
- Fleet cost allocation
- The winner of the Best Transport Achievement Award 2017, presented to the humanitarian organisation that most exemplifies excellence
The programme agenda from the event can be found below:
On Tuesday 13 June, UNGSC organised a tour. All conference participants had the chance to see the activities of UNGSC at the base in Brindisi. To get some insight in the activities of UNGSC, click here.