Theme & Programme
The theme for our 2017 conference is the next step in our journey: Fleet Management Drives Organisational Success. We will pick-up on the progress made at the Annual Fleet Forum Conference 2016 in building fleet management competence in order to provide effective, sustainable transport.
The 2017 programme will feature topics such as:
- How to implement improvements successfully
- What drives the number of vehicles?
- Driver competencies
- Use benchmark study to learn from each other
- Trends in technology
- What makes a fleet manager successful?
- Fleet cost allocation
- The winner of the Best Transport Achievement Award 2017, presented to the humanitarian organisation that most exemplifies excellence
The programme agenda can be found below:
On the day before the conference, Tuesday 13 June, UNGSC will organise a tour to show. All conference participants will have the chance to see the activities of UNGSC at the base in Brindisi. To get some insight in the activities of UNGSC, click here