2017 will bring us even more than 2016
2016 was a year of growth for Fleet Forum. More workshops than ever before, more Fleet Excellence trainings, more advice to members on fleet management strategy and the highest number of participants at our Annual Conference in Dublin.
Next to that, we continue developing new solutions and tools; our Fleet Management in Emergencies toolkit is ready to be launched and we piloted the Driver Recognition Programme, the first ever inter-agency competition of its kind in East Africa. In 2016 we actively worked with over 3,500 people in our events, projects and trainings.
The engagement and active participation of our members guarantees the continues growth of our activities and we are happy to continue offering our support to the Fleet Forum community. A community that is driven to improve fleet management performance, driven to share expertise and experience, driven to learn from each other and collaborate wherever possible.
More and more organisations are actively working on the improvement of their fleet management. We will support their efforts whenever we can: in their specific activities, during our convening events and trainings and in our projects.
At this moment, we are preparing the 2017 activity calendar. Some highlights for this year are as follows:
- All fleet management e-learning modules will be offered for free to our members
- Our 2017 Annual Conference, hosted by UNGSC, will be in Brindisi, Italy on 14 and 15 June.
- Fleet Excellence Trainings in DRC, Haiti, South Sudan, Nigeria, Pakistan, Jordan and Brussels
- Redesign and launch of our Knowledge Platform
- Driver Recognition Programme in East Africa and South East Asia
- 3 Armoured Vehicles workshops in Nigeria, Pakistan and Brussels
We are proud of the achievements we have accomplished together over the past year and look forward to a year of improved fleet management and greater momentum in 2017.