Fleet Forum is hiring an Administrator.
We are looking for a self-starter with strong administrative skills to join our international team.
To facilitate our growth, we are putting energy and resources in the next phase of our organisational development. This phase is all about engaging with professionals who understand our vision and can execute tasks and lead projects within Fleet Forum without losing our unique ability to exceed expectations of our members and partners.
We are looking for a professional with the right work ethic, personality and drive to help us achieve this goal.
What you’ll be doing
In a nutshell, 1) you make sure participants are ready to join our training and 2) you process all related administrative tasks, such as invoicing, collection and payment.
– Responding to information requests from interested candidates;
– Screening candidates based on pre-determined criteria and registering them in our training database;
– Guiding participants through the preparation activities prior to the classroom training;
– Monitoring the completion of e-learning modules for all participants.
– Preparing invoices accurately on a weekly basis;
– Keeping track of open invoices and working together with our staff to ensure payment;
– Support the Executive Director with related tasks upon request
All these activities can be conducted by email or Skype, which means you are free to work from home. We expect you to meet with our team once every two months in the Netherlands to exchange updates and plan preparation activities for the upcoming period.
The ideal candidate
You have sufficient experience in business administration. You like the challenge of working independently and you have strong communication skills. You can and enjoy working in multi-cultural environments. Being precise, detail-oriented, disciplined and well-organized match your personality. You speak and write English fluently (C1) and have an intermediate level of French (B2). Interest in humanitarian affairs and / or logistics is a plus.
What we offer
1. A freelance contract for 1- 1,5 days a week for a 1-year period, with the possibility to extend depending on performance.
2. Maximum flexibility; we expect you to respond to emails within 24 hours, but when and how you arrange this in your schedule is entirely up to you.
3. The possibility to be part of an informal, fun, enthusiastic and dedicated team.
Become part of our team
Interested? Send your CV to Paul.Jansen@fleetforum.org before April 6, 2018