Over the years Fleet Forum has been active building fleet management knowledge and skills in staff members in aid and development organisations through the Fleet Forum Fleet Excellence Workshop. As the need for skilled and knowledgeable Fleet Manager is recognised by the sector and the demand for the Fleet Excellence Workshop is growing.
With the support of USAID, Fleet Forum is pleased to invite you to register for participation in the Fleet Excellence Programme.
The programme includes:
- Access to fleet management e-learning modules, which will help participants learn the basics at their own pace before the training
- 3-day in-country workshop which will include fleet management, fleet safety management and clean fleet strategy modules
- Guidance to create a personal implementation plan to improve fleet management within your organisation
- Frequent support and follow-up to assist you in the implementation of your personal implementation plan over the course of 10 months
During this programme, participants have a chance to:
- Understand the importance and the opportunities strategic fleet management presents to operations
- Develop the ability to lead by example
- Develop the ability to oversee fleet operations and make informed decisions on key fleet management issues
- Understand vehicle fleet planning
- Develop the ability to operate and manage fleet operations
- Develop the ability to analyse data, and prepare and present fleet management reports
- Develop the ability to communicate and negotiate with diverse audiences
The calendar for the in-country workshop are as follows:
|27-29 June||Juba, South Sudan||English|
|7-9 August||Abuja, Nigeria||English|
|5-7 September||Bukavu, DRC||French|
|11-13 September||Islamabad, Pakistan||English|
|18-20 September||Port-au-Prince, Haiti||French|
|9-11 October||Amman, Jordan||English|
*Please note the training calendar is subject to change.
There are no costs involved in participating in the programme. Expenses for travel to and from the workshop location and stay (hotel, lunch, dinner, personal expenses etc.) need to be incurred by you or your organisation.